We offer representation in employment discrimination, family matters, mediation, traffic violations and criminal defense. As a general practice attorney, I regularly handle cases in a variety of practice areas and am dedicated to helping you navigate your current legal situation.
From civil to criminal law, I provide clients with a high level of expertise and legal experience. Through a free, initial consultation, I will gain an understanding of your situation before offering personalized advice on the best course of action. This advice can help you to understand your legal needs and make an informed decision about your representation.
My general practice attorney experience extends to the following areas:
• Employment Law—Wage theft, wage garnishment, worker protections, workers with disabilities, employment discrimination, whistle blower protections, unlawful termination, and OSHA violations.
• Family Law—Domestic violence, orders of protection, child custody, child support, child visitation, adoption, paternity testing, and juvenile adjudication.
• Divorce—Divorces, annulments, mediation, alimony, and community property.
• Criminal—Misdemeanors and felonies.
• Traffic Law and DUI Law—Speeding tickets, moving violations, DUI, and DWI.
Dealing with legal intricacies on your own can be intimidating. You do not want to ruin your chances of receiving a favorable verdict or sentencing. There may be words and terms that you have never seen or heard. As a general practice attorney, I am knowledgeable about Baltimore, MD’s general practice law, and I can help translate the technical jargon.
Allow the Law Office of Jessie Lyons Crawford LLC to assist you during this difficult time. I will do the research and the legal legwork on your behalf. Regardless of the legal situation in which you find yourself, I can help you resolve it. Schedule your free consultation to obtain general practice legal advice.
Call now and receive a discount when you mention this site.